We’re working to make high quality women’s care accessible for all women within the community.
Choose Community Health Northwest Florida.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our Women’s Health Nurse Practitioners and UF Residency Program physicians will partner with you to design a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Care Services Provided
- Breast Health & Cancer Screenings
- Cervical Cancer Screenings
- Prenatal Care
- Obstetrics & Postpartum Care
- Family Planning
- Screening Mammography
- STD testing, HIV testing
Request an Appointment
- Same day appointments may be available, depending on location schedule
- Schedule an appointment by visiting our Locations page