We’ve changed our name, but your insurance company may still know us as Escambia Community Clinics. Many insurance companies require you to call them when changing or updating your primary care provider. Community Health Northwest Florida may need to be identified as Escambia Community Clinics when you call your insurance company to switch coverage to our doctors. Experiencing issues? Give us a call at 850-436-4630.
Community Health Northwest Florida accepts most major insurance coverage, including:
- Alabama Medicaid
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Florida
- Children’s Medical Services (CMS)
- Concordia Behavioral Health
- Cigna HealthSpring
- Florida Medicaid
- Health First Network: Wellcare, Humana Family, Clear Health Alliance, Staywell Kids
- Humana Medicare
- Humana Military
- Lighthouse Health Plan – NEW MEDICAID MANAGED CARE PLAN EFFECTIVE FEB 1 2019
- Sunshine State Health
- United Healthcare
If you do not currently have health insurance, you may be eligible for our sliding fee program. Talk with a Financial Counselor to see if you qualify, or speak with a Community Outreach specialist to sign up for insurance through the Affordable Care Act Insurance Marketplace.