Single Mission, Multiple Impact
When we say we want to improve community health, we mean it.
As a Community Health Center, we believe that a healthy community starts with a healthy home. As health advocates, we work to see beyond our singular mission of providing accessible healthcare to all, to truly impact the heart of our community on multiple levels.
We are from the communities we serve, and we feel it is our responsibility to broaden the scope of health from the home, to our neighborhoods, and the community at large. We are envisioning community health for all.
This is how we do more than improve, we impact.
Years in Operation
Total Patient Encounters
News & Events
Check out our newest stories and events happening at Community Health Northwest Florida.
Of Many, One
We know that to have true impact, we can’t operate alone.
We work together with a network of community-minded organizations to create mutually-beneficial relationships that impacts the lives of our citizens for the better. Together, we are one.
- Escambia County Board of County Commissioners
- Sacred Heart Health System
- Baptist Healthcare
- Santa Rosa County Board of County Commissioners
- United Way of Santa Rosa County
- Children’s Home Society
- Lakeview Center, Inc.
- Manna Food Pantries
- Louisiana Public Health Institute (LPHI)
- University of West Florida
- Escambia County School Board
- West Florida Area Health Education Center (AHEC)
- LiveWell Northwest Florida
- C.A. Weis Elementary School
- Escambia County School District
- Florida Department of Health – Escambia County
- Florida Department of Health – Santa Rosa County
Join Community Partner Network
Interesting in becoming a possible community partner?
Sandra Donaldson, MPA, MBA
Director of Special Programs
Community Health Northwest Florida
2315 W. Jackson St.
Pensacola, FL 32505 firstname.lastname@example.org
850.436.4630 Ext. 90130