Patient Care Support Services
Making health care accessible for those in need.
Choose Community Health Northwest Florida.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our entire care team works closely together to design a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Care Services Provided
- Prescription Assistance Program (PAP)
- PAP coordinators are available to discuss eligibility for our medication assistance program.
- Resource Management Services
- Nurse Navigators and Social Workers are available to provide health education, chronic disease management, supportive counseling and linkage to community resources
- Outreach & Enrollment
- Specialists may be able to assist you with applying for Medicaid online, calling SSA, referrals to Vocational Rehabilitation, ADA transportation forms, referrals for Medicare planning, and help with the affordable care act market place insurance.
- Health Education
- Classes are available for chronic disease management and referrals for tobacco cessation programs. One-on-one education is also available.
- Lab Services
- Available at our main site M-F from 8a-3:30p. Check Locations page for specific site Lab Hours and Availability.
- Imaging Services
- X-Ray – Monday & Wednesday 8a-3p
- Screening Mammography – Tuesday & Thursday 8a-3p
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Services may be available at no cost to those who have a Homeless Identification Care, and our Sliding Fee Program is also available to those who do not hold a current Homeless ID. Please call for additional information or stop by our care clinic in the Waterfront Mission Day Resource Center to learn more about our service and resources.
Request an Appointment
- Same day appointments may be available, depending on location schedule
- Schedule an appointment by visiting our Locations page.