We encourage you to use the emergency room for true emergencies. But when urgent needs arise and your primary care provider isn’t available, we offer both a Pediatric Walk-in location as well as an Adult & Family Walk-in Care, both open extended hours for busy families.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our physicians and nurses work closely to design a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Care Services Provided
- Minor Illnesses (colds, flu, earaches, sore throat)
- Minor Injuries (minor Cuts, burns and bites)
- Allergic Reactions
- Pink eye
No Appointment or Referral required. Walk-Ins welcome.
Suite A & B
Pensacola, FL 32501
Sat: 8:00a - 6:00p*
Sun: 8:00a - 6:00p*
*Walk-in clinic is subject to closing early if the maximum number of patients are checked in.
Pensacola, FL 32504
Sat, Sun: 8:00a - 6:00p