Adult & Family Care
We’re working to make high-quality primary care accessible to all people within the community.
Choose Community Health Northwest Florida.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our physicians and nurses work closely to design a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Care Services Provided
- Preventive/Wellness Care
- Annual Exam & Checkups
- Treatment of minor illnesses: cold, flu, sore throat, stomach aches, etc.
- Treatment of minor injuries: cuts, burns, sprains
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Appropriate Adult Immunizations
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- EKG, glucose monitoring, A1c and PT/INR monitoring available
Request an Appointment
- Same day appointments may be available, depending on location schedule
- Schedule an appointment by visiting our Locations page
- Certain providers at our Jackson Street location offer limited after hours appointments on weekdays between 5pm and 6pm.
Pensacola, Florida 32505
Cantonment, FL 32533
Century, Florida 32535
M, W 8:00a - 4:30p
Pensacola, FL 32501
PROVIDERS ARE NOW SEEING PATIENTS AT THE W. JACKSON ST. LOCATION.
Pensacola, FL 32501
LAKEVIEW PEDIATRIC PROVIDERS ARE NOW SEEING THEIR PATIENTS AT THE W. JACKSON STREET LOCATION.
Milton, FL 32570
Pensacola, FL 32505