We’re working to make high-quality primary care accessible to all people within the community.
Choose Community Health Northwest Florida.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our vision care team works to design a treatment plan tailored just for you.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Vision Care Services
- Comprehensive Dilated Eye Exams
- Diabetic Eye Exams
- Treatment of Eye Diseases & Infections
- Foreign Body Removal from Eye
- Children’s Eye Exams (starting at age 3)
- Measurement for Glasses (all ages)
- Contact Lens Fittings
- Glaucoma Care
Request an Appointment
- Same day appointments may be available, depending on location schedule
- Schedule an appointment by visiting our Locations page