The chill is back in the air, and the Behavioral Health & Wellness team has a plan to help those who may be ill-equipped to battle the cold. Behavioral Health and Wellness is coordinating a Winter Essentials Donation Drive to support the needs of our patients.
**These items will be collected through January and distributed by the Social Service and Homeless Health teams.**
Here are the details.
Please donate new or gently used and laundered:
1. Adult and children’s coats
2. Adult and children’s winter clothing (toddler size and up. We do not have space for baby clothes at the moment)
3. Adult and children’s tennis shoes and hiking or work boots only
4. Blankets and sleeping bags
Please donate new full sized or travel sized hygiene items:
1. Toiletries – razors, body wash, shampoo, deodorant, tooth brushes, toothpaste
2. Menstrual hygiene products
3. Adult/children’s diapers and bed pads (sealed in package)
Two ways to donate [PLEASE READ]:
1. Drop off at the Palafox 2 Cottage at 1380 N. Palafox (behind Behavioral Health/Optometry/HR training building)
1. Arrange pick-up from your working site location with Aleena Prek MSW, Social Services Manager (850) 436-4630 x 40543 or Walter Arrington, Homeless Health Navigator, call or text (850) 572-7025.