We’re working to make high-quality pediatric care accessible for all children within the community.
Choose Community Health Northwest Florida.
Complete care. Completely seamless.
The entire team at Community Health Northwest Florida works together to provide comprehensive, whole-person health services to the community in a seamless care experience. Our pediatric physicians and nurses work closely to deliver high quality care for your family.
Community Health Northwest Florida social workers can help connect you to helpful resources in the community. Find out how our Community Outreach team can help you with:
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Assistance with applications for Medicaid and Food Stamps
- Medicare enrollment assistance
- Resource Connections for Utility and Housing Assistance
- Affordable Care Act Marketplace Insurance Enrollment
- Connections to other Social Services providers
Care Services Provided
- Treatment of minor illnesses: same day sick appointments are available
- School and Daycare physicals
- Well child appointments
- Suture and staple removal
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses such as allergies, asthma and ADHD
Request an Appointment
- Same day appointments may be available, depending on location schedule
- Schedule an appointment by visiting our Locations page
Pensacola, Florida 32505
Cantonment, FL 32533
T-TH: 7:30a - 4:30p
F: 7:30a - 1:00p
Pensacola, FL, 32504
F: 8:00a - 12:00p
Milton, FL 32570
M-TH: 7:30a - 5:00p
F: 7:30a - 12:00p
Century, FL 32535-2914
TH: 8:00a - 5:00p
F: 8:00a - 12:30p