Making an Appointment
Making an appointment at a Community Health Northwest Florida care site is easy. Depending on the service you need, visit our Locations page to find the right care clinic nearest you. Contact the office of the clinic directly to schedule your appointment. Please be as detailed as possible about your needs so that our team can schedule the appropriate amount of time with the right caregiver.
Keeping or Changing an Appointment
Please plan to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to your appointment.
This will allow you time to check in using our registration tablet, review any needed documentation and answer any questions you might have before your appointment begins.
What to Bring
- Insurance Card, if you have one.
- A list of current medications.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A list of your primary concerns.
- Any additional documentation (such as medical directive, authorization, etc.)
- If applying for the Sliding Fee Program, be sure to bring paycheck stubs, income tax documentation, and (if applicable), homeless verification letter. Find out more about the Sliding Fee Program.