I Need Health Insurance
Community Health Northwest Florida is committed to helping all eligible Escambia and Santa Rosa residents gain and keep health coverage.
Our counselors on staff can help you navigate the federal marketplace and/or Medicaid applications.
Our Counselors Can Help You:
- Understand your health coverage options (including Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurance)
- Apply for health coverage on the federal exchange.
- Request a special enrollment period.
- File an appeal or exemption.
- Understand and utilize your new insurance.
If you do not currently have health insurance, you may be eligible for our sliding fee program. Talk with a Financial Counselor to see if you qualify, or speak with a Community Outreach specialist to sign up for insurance through the Affordable Care Act Insurance Marketplace.
Forms of Payment
Cash, Check, Debit/Check Card, or Credit Card. Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover cards accepted.