Documents to Bring
What to Bring
- Insurance Card, if you have one.
- Completed Patient Registration Form – if you don’t have access to a printer, the forms will be available at the clinic.
- A list of current medications.
- A government-issued photo ID.
- A list of your primary concerns – Use our Conversation Starter in the Downloads section.
- Any additional documentation (such as medical directive, authorization, etc.)
- If applying for the Sliding Fee Program, be sure to bring paycheck stubs, income tax documentation, and (if applicable), homeless verification letter. Find out more about the Sliding Fee Program.